Gabbyville.com was begun by a couple after the husband realized that he was losing credibility among his small business customers who could not get him on phone. Most of the time, they only got his answering machine. After worrying what to do as he did not have money to hire a helper, he expressed his dilemma to his wife and she started helping out as a live virtual receptionist. Her service improved the business etiquette and increased workflow because she handled each customer at personal level.
The couple found out that there were many small and medium seized businesses that had problems answering their calls. They decided to hire and train several virtual receptionists with gift of gab and formed Gabby Ville. The trained receptionists are referred to as Gabbonista. Gabbonistas either answer calls or transfer them to other phone number other than the one that has been forwarded to Gabbyville. Calls can be forwarded to any line and Gabbyville tries every device available until it gets hold of the client.
How Gabbyville.com Virtual Receptionist Service Works
A Gabbonista works like an actual receptionist albeit sitting at Gabby Ville office. They do the following:
- Greet and screen callers providing them with important information about a client’s organization
- Gather important call information to clients including short intake form
- Publish the clients Gabbyville.com toll free number or forward their existing numbers
- Route calls to appropriate person or department whatever their location
- Deliver written messages to clients by email
- Friendly customer service: Gabbonistas treat client customers as if they were their own by offering personalized service to each.
- Tailored services: Apart from gift the gab, Gabbyville virtual receptionists have warm personality. They make sure they know about clients’ businesses, their requirements and their customers on personal level.
- Reduced Costs: Customer calls are important but business owners cannot afford to answer them all day as it consumes time for other work. Gabbonistas can handle the phone answering at lower cost that it takes to hire an in-house receptionist. Additionally, Gabbonistas will not be late or seek leave because of sickness and such things.
- Multi-tasking: Gabby Ville receptionists can do more than answering calls and take messages. They do database management, appointment scheduling and answer to enquiries.
- Flexibility: Clients can sign up for Gabbyville.com plans, downgrade or upgrade according to their needs at anytime. Additionally, they get 7 days of free trial and 1 free month for those who sign annual billing.
Gabbyville.com live virtual receptionists work from 9am– 8pm EST. Calls after this time are forwarded to customized IVR therefore the service is not useful to clients who work beyond these hours.